The Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show returns to Miami Marine Stadium February 16 to 20 and this year, we’re going to greater lengths to bring you the best in boating from around the globe! With more than 1,100 exhibitors and 1,300 new boats on display—including worldwide debuts, 550 boats in water, and over 100 luxury yachts 40-ft. and larger, it’s the greatest show on water. Free water taxi and shuttle bus service makes it easy to get to the show. This year’s show has nearly 50% more water taxis with double the per-boat capacity. There’s also more shuttle buses and updated schedules for better traffic flow. There’s more parking with 10,000 spots in downtown Miami and 4,700 spots on Virginia Key, as well as a new designated taxi/Uber pick-up and drop-off zone.
- Shop every leading boat brand and every major engine manufacturer and visit the demo dock for sea trials and test rides.
- Discover innovative products and cutting edge technologies in marine electronics, engines, marine gear and accessories.
- See more yachts and large boats than ever before including show and worldwide debuts.
- Check out the world champion Miss GEICO offshore racing boat.
- Attend D.I.Y. workshops covering boat and motor maintenance, upgrades and repairs at Fred's Shed Interactive Learning Center
- Become more confident on the water with Discover Boating Hands On Skills Training . Exclusive boating and sailing classes offer on-water instruction for boaters of all skill levels.
- Compare and try before you buy! Demo Docks feature more than 150 boats in the water for demonstrations and test rides.
- Grab a bite to eat! This year’s show offers an entirely new menu of Dining Options that cater to every taste—from casual grab-and-go fare to gourmet cuisine, plus food and beverage carts stationed throughout the show to make refreshment easy to find!
- Love sailing? Shop 130 sailboats, catamarans and the latest in sailing gear at Progressive® Insurance Strictly Sail® Miami at Bayside Marketplace with free water taxi service to and from the Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show.
- Want the star treatment? Treat yourself to the all-new VIP Experience and enjoy exclusive access to air conditioned lounges, upscale dining, live music, complimentary happy hours, massage and manicure services and much more aboard a 111-ft. luxury yacht docked at Pier 9.
The Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show, February 16 through 20 at the Miami Marine Stadium on Virginia Key The show is open 10am to 6pm every day Getting to the show is easy! Free water taxi and shuttle service from downtown Miami runs from 9am to 7pm daily. Easy Park and Ride access—Reserve online at MiamiBoatShow.com to guarantee a spot at American Airlines Arena and Marlins Park—includes shuttle or water taxi service to the show. Limited VIP, Valet and Handicapped parking available on Virginia Key. All parking on Virginia Key must be reserved in advance at MiamiBoatShow.com Buy tickets, parking and VIP Experience passes at MiamiBoatShow.com. #MiamiBoatShow