Fort Laudi Gras Block Party at Revolution Live,
Saturday, February 25th, 2017 4PM-10PMCity favorite Fort Laudi Gras returns for its second year bringing fun, food, drinks and authentic music for the whole family to Downtown Ft. Lauderdale.
It's carnival season, come feast on local cajun and creole flavors like Gumbo, Jumbalaya, red beans and rice provided by Shuck N Drive! Immerse yourself in authentic Live music, jesters, mystique and more you'll have to see to believe!
In the spirit of #MardiGras and New Orleans they'll be featuring:
- Shuck N' Dive will fly in a 1000 pounds of Crawfish boil and we'll be shucking on fresh Louisiana oysters
- Louisiana's drink specials like Hurricanes, Daiquiris, Ice cold... beer such as Abita and more
- Krewe Stage with authentic New Orleans sounds, live music and pop up burlesque shows
- Crawfish Chow Down and Oyster Shucking contest
- Beads and a face painting station for the kids
- Inaugural Art of the Sazerac Mixology Competition
- The Bazaar, a marketplace full of top regional independent and craft artists will line up the streets
- Wrap up the Mardi Gras celebration at Shuck N' Dive for Fat Tuesday March 28th