Big Frank Stuffed Burger
1lb ground chuck
1lb skirt steak
8oz bacon; diced
I onion; sliced
10 medium-sized mushrooms; sliced
6oz creamy Gorgonzola cheese
2 cloves garlic
1. In a pan, sweat the bacon, onion & garlic and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, let cook another 5 minutes
3. Remove from heat; drain the bacon grease and reserve for later.
4. Mix in Gorgonzola.
5. Combine the two meats and place in burger stuffer (use as directed) and insert Gorgonzola mixture inside burger stuffer. Close it up and place in fridge for 1 hour.
6. Cook 6 minutes per side for medium; more if desired.
Eat on potato bun and make sure to have napkins!