Woman Eats Bagged Salad, Finds Something Truly Repulsive!

Michelle Carr of Kittery, Maine got so much more than intended when she sat to eat a healthy dinner of salad...it came with a reptile! 

She realized something was wrong after a couple of bites her fork was stuck in a 3-inch lizard, minus the tail...yep, she ate it! 

Shock and disgust caused her to vomit it up, and the added benefit of her being a nurse got her to call a biologist friend of hers who thinks that she might have been eaten part of a  blue-bellied lizard from California.

We don’t know the name of the brand or the supermarket she got it from, but we know for certain that it's absolutely disgusting!

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content