Want a unique adventure, not just a vacation where you sit on the beach, again? Goats on The Road have put together a list of the most unique Airbnbs you'll ever find around the world.
Here are my favourites from the list;
Sky Lodge Adventure Suites
- Location: The Sacred Valley, Peru
- Cost: $400+ per night
- Highlights: A transparent dome hanging off of the cliffs of Via Ferrata
This one's good if you're really into action adventure!
King’s Castle in Ireland
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Cost: $170+ per night
- Highlights: Um… it’s a castle!
Can anyone say Game of Thrones?
Maarten’s Windmill Near Amsterdam
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Cost: $340+ per night
- Highlights: Fireplace, beautiful countryside, 140-year-old windmill
I mean, I would stay here just to say, this one time I was in the Netherlands and I slept inside a windmill...
Cave Hotel in Cappadocia
- Location: Cappadocia, Turkey
- Cost: $70+ per night
- Highlights: Cool room in a ferry chimney (cave) hotel
A Secluded Treehouse in Atlanta
- Location: Atlanta, USA
- Cost: $375+ per night
- Highlights: Experience nature in a beautiful tree house
Don't mind me as I plan my treehouse escape right now!
Which one is your favourite? Let me know on social @ameliaonair or @big1059.