A group of actors from various Marvel superhero films have come together to form a fantasy football league, all for charity! MCU favorites (with some non-MCU players in there like Ryan Reynolds) will be playing and raising awareness for different organizations near and dear to their hearts.
The participants are:
- Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
- Chris Evans (Captain America)
- Karen Gillan (Nebula)
- Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
- Tom Holland (Spider-Man)
- Michael B. Jordan (Killmonger)
- Anthony Mackie (Falcon)
- Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch)
- Chris Pratt (Star-Lord)
- Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool)
- Paul Rudd (Ant-Man)
- Miles Teller (Mr. Fantastic)
Check out the video below to find out more! And you can follow along with the league right here: Agbo Superhero League.