So my friend Kari is a workout lunatic. She runs, half marathons, organized runs etc . Annoying, right? So she tells me about the latest thing she’s doing, F45 which is basically high intensity interval training with weights and resistance and cardio. You go all out for 35 secs and rest for 25 seconds or something like that for 45 minutes. So I googled the workouts and modified it and tried it at my gym. It’s freaking brutal and I can see how it would work. Here is a sample of the modified Paul Castronovo home version of the F45.
35 on 25 off; 3-5 sets of each:
- Low Box Step
- Rowing (I hate this machine)
- Kettlebell Swing (watch the jewels)
- High Knee Steps
- Ball Wall Squats (use an exercise ball and squat against the wall)
- Bicycle Crunches (tough)
- Kettlebell Suitcase Row (google it)
- Medicine Ball Russian Twist (also a sex act)
- Bike Sprint (pedal, bitch)
- Dead Ball Bent Over Row
- Bench Hops (I couldn’t do this one)
Could you finish? Let me know how you did in the comments below!
Photo: Getty Images