A new study looked at Google Trends to find the most unique job-related things each state googles more than any other state.
Hating your job is a theme throughout:
- Arizona's top search is, "What should I do with my life?"
- Colorado's is "quarter life crisis"
- New Yorkers can't stop googling "hate my boss"
- Pennsylvania is looking for "sleeping at work" advice
- Oregon's top search is "how to call in sick"
- Connecticut wants to know "how to get fired."
As for the Sunshine State? Florida is just looking for "jobs that don't drug test." I recommend they get a job as a DJ in the 1980s, they'd fit right in.