A Reddit thread on the subreddit entitled "ChoosingBeggars" turned into a full on roasting session when a couple's wedding rules list was here!posted for all to see. Reddit user "laika_cat" posted the photo in question which showed the emailed list of demands and regulations provided by the wedding planner. Not only is the email ridiculous just in premise, but it's full of typos and hilarious points.
Here are the rules that the couple provided:
- “Please arrive 15-30 minutes early”
- “Please DO NOT wear white, cream or ivory”
- “Please do not wear anything other than a basic bob or ponytail”
- “Please do not fave a full face of makeup”
- “Do not record during the seramony”
- “Do not check in on FB until instructed”
- “DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL”
- “Everyone will toast with Remy. No acceptance.”
- “Lastly must come with gift $75 or more if you want to be admited in”
Clearly, they've got some issues. And Reddit decided that they were going to mine those issues for all they were worth, providing lots of comedy in the process.
Check out the thread here!