My name is Amelia and I'm from Australia and I would recommend tourists do NOT touch the native wildlife unless told it's okay, like when at a zoo holding a Koala or patting a Kangaroo. A tourist who was at a Sydney beach in Australia posted a TikTok holding a tiny brown octopus in her hand . . . without realizing it's one of the world's deadliest animals and has enough venom to kill 20 humans. It's named the Blue Ringed Octopus and while the bite itself is relatively painless, the cephalopod’s toxin can induce breathing problems and paralysis in as little as 10 minutes. "This makes the fun-sized sea dweller — which only grows to about 4 inches long — one of the most venomous critters on Earth, alongside the box jellyfish and cone snail," CNET reported.
If you haven't seen the video it's up on my blog at big1059.com its totally cringe-worthy.