If brands used brutally honest slogans, what would they be? It was a question posed to users on Reddit recently.
1. Hot Pockets: Every bite is a different temperature.
2. Taco Bell: You can make 32 different things with these five ingredients.
3. Altoids: They come with a free box you'll put junk in.
4. IKEA: Come for the meatballs. Stay because you can't find your way out.
5. YouTube: Where the world watches ads now.
6. Q-Tips: From a liability standpoint, we have to say don't stick them in your ears. But we're not your mother, so do what you want.
7. Internet Explorer: A great browser for downloading Chrome.
8. Ramen Noodles: You get paid in a few days.
9. Facebook: Making it easier to stalk people since 2004.
10. The Yellow Pages: Here, throw this away.
This is my contribution ...
Nike: Let's be honest, you're probably not going to do it.
Follow me on social media @ameliaonair to add your contribution.