My sister is looking and buying flights from Australia to Miami this year for Christmas and it's looking like it will cost 6 grand AUD!!
This year you can expect it will cost a bit more money to jump on a plane.
According to new data from the financial planning site SmartAsset, these are the ten airports that have seen the biggest increases in price:
1) Pensacola International
2) Fresno Yosemite International
3) Seattle/Tacoma International
4) Los Angeles International
5) Bozeman Yellowstone International
6) Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International
7) Spokane International
8) Tucson International
9) Boise Air Terminal
10) Detroit Metro Wayne County
I hope you've been saving your pennies ... or you've recently discovered you have magic powers.