Chorizo Boom Boom Tacos
2 POUNDS Ground Chorizo
1 pound shredded cheddar
1 each white onion, diced
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
12 each corn tortillas, warmed.
- In a large nonstick skillet cook the chorizo sausage till done
- Remove from skillet and drain extra grease
- In the same pan, add ½ the cheese and let melt and start to cook so it turns brown
- Add in all the chorizo and from in the pan
- Top with jalapeno, pickled onions and top with remainder of the cheese
- Broil to melt the cheese
- Scoop into warm corn tortillas, top with sour cream, avocado, cilantro and onions.