I’ll never forget the day my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. One day we were making plans to go to the Bahamas on a family trip, and the next day we were facing mortality. We had young children, and we were freaking out. That was 12 years ago and thankfully, Gina’s fine today. Research continues to get better and better, but we can’t stop! That’s why we are joining the Sun-Sentinel this Thursday evening at the Venue in Wilton Manors for the #PartyinPink with proceeds benefiting the American Cancer Society/ Making Strides against Breast Cancer.
Party in Pink
Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019 from 6pm to 10pm
The Venue Fort Lauderdale
2345 Wilton Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL33305
Party in Pink offers a vibrant line-up of activities throughout the evening including:
- Dillard’s Survivor Fashion Showfeaturing local South Florida survivors
- Event HostsPaul Castronovo of Big 105.9 and Rod Stafford Hagwood of Sun Sentinel
- Live Music & Entertainmentby Gypsy Lane Band and Rock With U Entertainment
- Cocktails and Gourmet Bitesfrom the Venue Fort Lauderdale
- Fundraising Activities and Exclusive Prizes
VIP Admission: $65.Includes Open bar, VIP seating area access, free valet, appetizers, gift bag
General Admission: $45.Includes Two (2) free drink tickets, appetizers, gift bag
Designated Driver Admission: $25.Includes: Two (2) free non-alcoholic tickets, appetizers, gift bag
Tickets may be purchased at www.sunsentinel.com/pink
We hope to see you there!