There have been rushes on grocery stores for the past week, with people clearing out the supply of everything from frozen pizzas to mac and cheese.
But there are some things that are SO undesirable that they managed to stay on the shelves while people bought up everything around them.
Bored Panda compiled a bunch of people's social media pictures to put together a list of the foods that no one wanted, even now. Those include . . .
1. Frozen pizzas with pineapple . . . or with cauliflower and broccoli crusts.
2. Hot Tamales-flavored Peeps.
3. Aquafina water.
4. Baby Shark cereal.
5. Gluten-free battered halibut.
6. Cans of Manhattan Clam Chowder soup in a New England grocery store.
7. Unsalted potato chips.
8. And, of course, Corona beer.