Running out of good Christmas movies to watch? How about some bad ones?
“Rotten Tomatoes” has ranked the all-time worst Christmas movies, from modern to long-forgotten flicks.
Here’s the top 5 worst Christmas movies, according to Rotten Tomatoes:
- “The Nutcracker in 3D” (2008): Elle Fanning plays a nine-year-old given the gift of an enchanted nutcracker –Tomatometer: 0%
- “Christmas with the Kranks” (2004): Even Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis star in this movie about a family’s plan to take a tropical cruise for the holidays –Tomatometer: 5%
- “Deck The Halls” (2006): Danny DeVito, Matthew Broderick, and more big names star in this family comedy about holiday home decoration –Tomatometer: 6%
- “Surviving Christmas” (2004): Another star-studded holiday movie, with Ben Affleck, James Gandolfini, Christina Applegate and more –Tomatometer: 7%
- “Mixed Nuts” (1994): This dark comedy starring Steve Martin as a suicide-prevention hotline manager has been boring audiences since the 90s! –Tomatometer: 10%
Check out the full list of terrible Christmas movies HERE.