One of Paul's (many) pet peeves is when someone mispronounces "nuclear" or "realtor". Sadly that didn't make this new list.
Someone went through a year's worth of Google searches to find the most common pet peeve in all 50 states. Here's what they found . . .
1. Slow internet is #1 overall. It was the biggest pet peeve in 15 states. (Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin.)
2. Burping, 11 states. (Alabama, Kansas, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Tennessee.)
3. When someone else's kids won't behave, seven states. (Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, North Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.)
4. Bragging, five states. (Connecticut, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, and North Dakota.)
5. Littering, four states. (Arkansas, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.)
6. Public displays of affection, three states. (Hawaii, Nevada, and New Hampshire.)
7. Five pet peeves got one state each: In Nebraska, it's laziness . . . Alaska, nail-biting . . . Wyoming, passive-aggressive behavior . . . Maryland, being too pessimistic . . . and the only state where TRAFFIC is the top pet peeve is Delaware.