Cocktail of the Month: Hemingway Daiquiri
- 1.75 oz Papa's Pilar® Blonde Rum
- 0.75 oz fresh Lime juice
- 0.5 oz Ruby Grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp Maraschino liqueur
- 1 tsp Sugar (Papa went without)
- 1 peel of Grapefruit (as little white pith as possible)
- Shake all ingredients and pour into a Coupe glass.
- Garnish with a dehydrated Grapefruit slice.
*If you want to make it how Papa drank it, double the rum and make it a Papa Doble!
Looking for more Papa's Pilar cocktails? Visit Melting Pot Boca Raton – with 3 new Papa’s Pilar featured cocktails! Endless Summer Rum Punch, Key West Storm, and Hemingway Daiquiri.