Hemingway En Nica Cocktail
A twist on the Hemingway Daiquiri!
This recipe along with a 100ML bottle of Blonde rum is included in a cocktail kit that is available for purchase on the Papa's Pilar shop page.
- 2oz Papa's Pilar Blonde Rum
- 1oz Naranja agria-grapefruit syrup
- 3/4oz Lime juice
- 12 drops Pimento bitters
- 1 Lime Wheel
- Add all the liquid ingredients to a shaker. Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake vigorously until it is ice-cold and shows frost on the outside (15–30 seconds).
- Double strain the shaker’s contents into a chilled coupe (without ice).
- Garnish by floating the lime wheel on the surface of the drink
Looking for more Papa's Pilar cocktails? Stop by Seminole Coconut Creek Casino – Papa’s Pilar is the featured brand of the month with 3 cocktails including Papa’s Pilar Blonde Rum at the casino in August!